A Capability Statement is a short document that introduces your company's products and services to an agency, to a prime contractor, or to a potential teaming partner.At a glance the reader can see your company's qualifications, the products/services you are offering, and any special licenses or certifications you might have.
The document should be no more than 1 or 2 pages. Use bullet points to make it easier to read. Incorporate your company's logo, brand and colors if possible.
Your Capability Statement should include:
- The products or services you are offering. (Core Competency)
- Your experience in this field. (Past Performance)
- Why your Company is different. (Differentiators)
- CAGE; DUNS; GSA; CCR; ORCA; NAICS; certifications (8(a); veteran-owned, MBE, WBE); security clearances.
- Company address; email; and point of contact.
- Your Staff
- Your Equipment or Resources: Specialized equipment or resources that enhance your product (s) or service (s).
- Where to find you
You may contact Sean at 201 916-9799 or at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.